Tracy Lee Aros
Artabella Jewelry Appraisers is owned by Tracy Lee Aros, a resident G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist (GG), a senior member of the American Society of Appraisers A.S.A. and a Master Gemologist Appraiser®(M.G.A.). Artabella has been in business since 1994 and is one of Southern Arizona’s leading jewelry appraisal services, offering a wide range of expertise in all matters relating to jewelry.
- Master Gemologist Appraiser®(M.G.A.)*
- Graduate Gemologist of the Gemological Institute of America (G.G.)
- Senior Member of the American Society of Appraisers (A.S.A.)
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice Exam
- Advanced Diamond and/or Colored Stone Grading (Gemological Institute of America/Accredited Gemologist Association)
- Accredited Gemologist Association (A.G.A.)
- American Society of Appraisers (A.S.A.)
- Arizona Jewelers Association (A.J.A.)
- National Association of Jewelry Appraisers
- Certified Gemological Laboratory-A.G.A.
- Registered Gemological Laboratory-A.S.A.
- Board of Directors of the Arizona Jewelers Association
- American Society of Appraisers: Vice Pres., Tucson Chapter 1996-2000
- Secretary, Tucson Chapter 1994-1996
- Treasurer, Tucson Chapter 1992-1994
- Public Relations Dir., Tucson Chapter 1992-1994
- Manager, Caldwell Jewelry Corp. 1989-1994
- Jewelry Sales, major department store 1985-1989
- Appraising Career Began in 1989
- Entered the Jewelry Industry in 1985
- Assist U.S. Custom Service and Local Authorities
- Estate and Legal Work for Local Law Firms
Tracy Aros also proudly serves on her local school board.
*To assure that competent, relevant, current valuation counsel will be available to the Public, A.S.A. requires A.S.A. Master Gemologist Appraisers® to recertify on a regular five-year basis. This mandatory program emphasizes professional participation in a continuing education progress. The program interfaces with the Society’s Principles of Valuation courses, its examination procedures, and with the Valuation Sciences Degree Programs. An A.S.A.-Master Gemologist Appraiser® must own or be employed by an owner of an Accredited Gemological Laboratory.